Just in case you missed it!
We had a great turnout at our first meeting of 2016. Samuel Bennett shared important insights in the world of Cyber Exposure. Don't become a victim. Here are some highlights:
- Don't provide personal information without knowing the receiver and never through email or text
- Don't open attachments or click on links without recognizing or verifying the sender
- Keep financial info safe, properly destroy it if no longer needed and limit what you carry with you
- Know whom to contact if your information is compromised
- Request credit reports through www.annualcreditreport.com
Samuel can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org